Yōkoso

Konnichiwa Hello (こんにちは) and Youkoso welcome (ようこそ) to Noora Sensei's Japanese Language blog. I created this blog so I can help others learn the beautiful language that is Japanese.

I am not a native speaker of Japanese, but I'm a beginner taking private lessons at home. It's only been three weeks, I think, but I feel like I know the language already. Through this blog you'll learn what I learn with my tutor, so you wouldn't have to pay for a lesson hehehe

My original blog is mintybint, where I talk about random things that interest me. I decided to make a separate blog only for Japanese so you wouldn't have to go through randomness if you're just looking for Japanese tutorials.
Hopefully we can all benefit from this blog and help eachother out.

Sayounara So Long (さようなら)

Comments

  1. hahahahahaaahaha the smilies are tooo funny :D
    I LOVE this blog...so pink ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai...it's so you hehhehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too ^____^ I will read it and to learn Japanese tooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx!!! I'll try my best to teach you hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment