Kana Test

Today we find out if we studied our Kana well!

I had handwritten a Hiragana test and a Katakana test, because I don't have Japanese installed in my Photoimpact and it's very difficult to type everything using an application. So, I apologise in advance for my messy handwriting and my crappy sketching hahaha.

These are tests my tutor gave me but the test papers had all my answers and there were a few mistakes in the print - that is why I didn't just upload my copy. Anyway it's almost the same only I kind of used words - in some cases - that I think are more helpful to know for a beginner.

I didn't put the answers down because it would take me forever and a day, so you can either find the answers online or send me your test for correction via email - which I will give out when asked, because I don't want to display it here for spammers to see.

Anyway enjoy!

Hiragana Test

 

Katakana Test

 

Comments

  1. My Hiragana results were the best. え

    I didn’t check the Katakana one because I’m not a cheater...but I’m hoping it’s easier than the last one. I think it will be...it must be because I don’t want another しっぱい.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHHA your Hiragana in this test was fine, it was the other test that was え hahahha Baka!

      Delete

Post a Comment