Fruits

In order to learn a language, you should try to memorise a few words every now and then to use in sentences.
Therefore, I had decided to add a poster of specific vocabulary based on a subject, after every few lessons, so you can memorise things in categories instead of scattered information because it upsets my brain.


Today we start with Fruits (Furutsu フルーツ or Kudamonoくだもの), so I've edited some 19th and early 20th century prints of various fruits until I have time to sketch my own:




I added a Hiragana/Katakana word along with English, but I didn't add Romaji, because by now you've had already learned your kana, so you can practice more this way.

I tried my best to find as many fruits as possible, but I just posted the general/most used ones.

Anyway, here's a helpful video, so you can listen to the pronounciation:



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. I found this page through google. I was looking for a hiragana & katakana chart/poster to practice it for my Japanese course. But also fruit is important to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. X} I'm so glad I could help...I'll be adding more posters soon but it might take some time because I'm currently trying to post all the grammar stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It looks so nice and you makes it much easier to memorise them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great so you taught me all of them except only a few which most are similar to the English names. I love Kiichigo.
    I love your illustrations...they’re the best and too cute! Makes it muvh more enjoyable to memorise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha just noticed I’ve said almost the same thing last year! But the illustrations were different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment